Monday, December 20, 2010

BLOG ENTRIES AND COMMENTS

Thank you to all who commented on my blog entries. I don't blog as much as some do, but do quite a bit of reading of others' blogs.

I understand that it takes time to read blogs, and more time to comment on them, so I really appreciate it when readers do. I try to also post a comment so show my appreciation of the person's time.

Someone mentioned that people are commenting less which could be as some people have dozens of Followers or even over a hundred and I notice that they may get only 2 or 3 comments. This makes me value it even more when you comment on my blogs.

I'll try to post more entries in 2011 than I did this year as I have been asked quite often about when my next entry will be. (Glad you're interested.)

Thanks again.


Edited to add: I just thanked my readers, (Followers and others) and those who comment and all the pics of my Followers disappeared! Yikes. I then checked and it appears that pics of Followers on others' pages are also gone. I hope everyone has returned by morning.

10 comments:

dfr2010 said...

Boo ... have a comment ;) Followers is working today, so it may just be a bug they worked out.

poplin said...

All are back, I hope?

Merry Christmas, GL! And may your new year come with many happy, sewing projects!

glorm said...

Yes, they are working, dfr. When mine were gone, I wondered if I had clicked on a wrong button. Yours was the first page I went to and yours were still there! So, I checked other pages and none there. When I came back to your page, the pics were gone. I was relieved that it wasn't my fault. LOL.

glorm said...

Hi, poplin! Merry XMas to you and your family also.

Sewing projects are definitely in my plans for next year. (but might have to borrow more sewing mojo from dfr.)

dfr2010 said...

You can borrow it this weekend, starting Wednesday ... but I will need my sewing mojo back next week! I have to make a respectable-looking outfit for son's footballbanquet ... I've been informed my Renn garb just won't do.

glorm said...

Great! Thanks.

FirePhrase said...

Popping by for a belated Merry Christmas and an early Happy New Year! Where does the time go?

All the best!

glorm said...

Thank you and the same to you.

Yes, time is going by much too quickly.

Deb said...

Hi! I'm still here, too. I look forward to reading your blog & seeing your new projects in the coming year.

glorm said...

Hi, Deb, nice hearing from you. I hope to have a new entry within the next few days.

LABELS: The Finishing Touch for Sewn Garments

I've been using labels in my sewn garments for decades, but some don't.  Here are some pics of ones I have. The quality went down so...